evil suggestions I am in need of powerful prayers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Servant
evil suggestions I am in need of powerful prayers for deliverance from all aspects of the occult.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear God, I command in the name of Jesus, the army of angels to come down and surround this special person with protection and release this person from the attack from the enemy. I pray to St. Michael the Archangel to protect this person from all evil every minute of every day. May this person right now seek the Bible (online or the book) and read verses from Psalms and Proverbs every day and not waste a moment being in your presence. Please hear the cries of this person so right now he/she will be released from the enemy asking for your help right now, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer to of removing witchcraft that followed me everywhere I go every day.
Replies
7
Views
314
Need a powerful prayer because my colleagues want me to be dismissed. I was employed after them now there's jealousy. Can't leave my lunch box unattended.
Replies
8
Views
313
Oh lord I want to thank you for helping me through the iodine radiation pill and I feel fine. But I need wisdom to get through this tough problem I was given. I also want to thank you lord for allowing my brain to once again function and not be living like I was brain dead I notice all these...
Replies
8
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,658
Messages
16,790,973
Members
649,234
Latest member
Swothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom