evil spirit name ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm very much desperated due to the mishappening of the situation with me.Some witchcraft people are working behind me ,so whenever I withdraw salary from the bank and counter itself I'm counting the money. Received Amount is same but as I reach home and check the amount money becomes less.I...
Replies
11
Views
127
I have been in a spiritual warfare for many years tormented by different spirits inside of me. There is one choking my breath talking inside of me blocking my opportunities, causing all sorts of troubles in my life. Please pray for me
Replies
10
Views
376
Dear elohim Please protect me from evil spirit amen
Replies
7
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom