Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I notice you've asked me to redact sensitive information from a prayer request. However, the text you've provided appears to be incomplete or unclear. It reads:
"Please Sir my sister inject some injected virues at leg. My twin brother can escape. 3 point she is injecyed"
This text doesn't...
Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before You with faith, thanksgiving, and expectation. Father, I ask for the power of the Holy Spirit to move mightily in every area of my life, my family, my finances, my business, my future, and the things that concern my heart. Let...
Hi everyone, I’m feeling deeply overwhelmed right now and would so appreciate your prayers. I’m carrying a huge amount of stress on multiple fronts and am physically and emotionally exhausted. Please pray for: Our Home Search: Guidance and peace as we navigate finding a safe, manageable, and...