Everything to come together

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m going through several things financially, health, and life things as well. The Lord knows them all and I’m giving these prayers to him and for someone joining with me together that they’ll be done in Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
171
Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you please give me the ability to know the truth about everything that comes to my sight In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
11
Views
148
Please I pray and I beg for you to let me and my girlfriend ### to be together. I love ### Please help us soften our heart and fill with love for each other and please let our family accept our relationship and please let us be happy and be together forever please let me and ### be together please 🙏
Replies
10
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,076
Members
650,189
Latest member
Swoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom