Everyone Pray. I Am Sad From All This.

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnb
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnb

Guest
Pray that my teeth are healed and no infection is there and that I was not bit by ### or that no mouse or anything like that bit me or came near me during the other night. I did not see it, but felt something run over my thigh. I want the LORD to protect me from all diseases and illnesses. LORD KEEP THE ENEMY AWAY FROM ME. Lord bless me and protect me and keep me healthy. Thanks Lord, in Jesus's name, amen. / ###
 
thank you beloved servant. i am so glad you are prasying. i have been worried, but i know God is working it all out and what seems like bad is not, it's the enemy yrying to make me feel defeated. i will never give up. keep on in prayer for me. God bless you BELOVED servant of GOD, ###
 
Dear Father, Your Word says in Job 5:23 that the wild animal will be peace with us. I believe Your protection upon his body, no animal will harm or disturb his rest time. Please bless his sleep with comfort, peace and security. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that I will love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can pray, ask, think, dream, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

PS: Dear Lord,

Because I believe and know for a fact … Jehovah, my God desires to bless me through His Son Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer. Jehovah has promised to supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus, today and everyday I declare that:

I am blessed with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love for God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom and clear direction.
• I am blessed with creativity, courage, ability and abundance.
• I am blessed with a strong will and self-discipline.
• I am blessed with a great family, good friends and good health.
• I am blessed with faith, favor and fulfillment.
• I am blessed with supernatural strength and divine protection.
• I am blessed with an obedient heart and positive outlook.
• I am blessed when I go in and when I come out.
• Any curse or negative word that has ever been spoken over me, is broken right now, in Jesus’ name.
• Everything I put my hands to do now and in the coming years will prosper beyond my expectations.
• I declare that with God, ALL things are possible in my life!
And the same blessings I just spoke over my life will flow to the person who sent me this e-mail and everyone I am connected to. We are blessed in Jesus’ name. Amen. So BE IT!

Pass This e-mail on to every Christian that you may know. Always speak blessings over your life daily, each and every day!!!

U-R-Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I miss my mom, oldest brother, and cat. I am sad that how my mom passed; she never came home from the hospital and she went to hospice and passed away. My oldest brother got cancer; I don't know how he got it, our family don't have it. My cat went missing and I never saw her again. I can't get...
Replies
9
Views
309
Lord i feel sad because i want a soulmate/godly husband. Lord i am so tired of waiting on him. I am ###. Please help me. I need someone to share good and bad with ###. I need a friend and gentleness, kindness, suppport...
Replies
5
Views
240
Lptd please help me, I don't believe my brother, and he is now saying unbelievable that you don't believe me!! Lord please help, he is sabotaging me every now and then, he doesn't care about the money of my mom or my money, I don't know if he is only irresponsible or he will really steal my...
Replies
8
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom