Everyone please please please please pray that ### am not ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter godsgiftangel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godsgiftangel

Guest
Everyone please please please please pray that I'm not pregnant that I will not be pregnant and the egg won't be able to implant in me and I stop spotting and that I will get my period? I'm very young and I'm not ready at all Lord please hear my cry and answer it Lord, please make it so I'm not pregnant Lord! It would mean a lot if you prayed for me everyone! Bless you all!
 
I pray that God will make it all right. In Jesus name, Amen.
default_heart2.gif
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

STRONG SINCERE PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT. DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET THIS INFLAMMATION IN MY FACE BE COMPLETELY HEALED. I AM SCARED. PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE. PLEASE PROTECT MY EYESIGHT. AMEN. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
11
Views
152
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full I ask you pacificly please please lord touch touch my whole entire face skin right now please by your healing power in jesus christ name I ask you lord please please completely totally permanently...
Replies
9
Views
173
Lord i ask you please please please mightly incredibly incredibly arrest mightly punish sack take licence away frlm ### for his very very bad way he has treated me many many other patients now no delay make him please please be held totally accountable for what he has done to me many other...
Replies
11
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom