Everyone In Need Of A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jessica williams

Guest
Dear Heavenly Father, I give you so much praise for all you do in my life. In good times and bad times I know I can turn to you for comfort. I thank you for being with ### today at court and allowing all to go well, just as I knew you would. Lord, I ask that you meet the needs of all your children who are facing uncertain times. I pray that jobs come available for all of those who are seeking one at this time. I know that it is very difficult to find employment right now for so many people, especially those who have made mistakes in their past causing it to seem impossible, like ###. I ask you to be with him and those in similar situations who may be having trouble being hired due to their past choices. I pray that a second chance is given to them so they can be the person they need to be, Lord. Father, I come to you with praise and thanks for providing me with the job I have because I know that so many people out there would be so thankful to have one, so when I am not happy with my job or complain about it, let me realize how much I'm blessed.
 
Lord I prayer of thanks to for your intervention. I pray that may continue to intervene for this individual and ###. Lord may you acknowledge and answer her prayers for others praying similarly on this website.
 
Loving Father, I'm praying in agreement with ###. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.
 
Child of God,

God’s Timing is Perfect. Yesterday I was in a Christian Book store and saw this sign:

Faith In God Includes Faith In God’s Timing!

As you and I have found out trusting God requires not only faith in God but faith in God’s timing. Faith in God to do what we can’t do in our own strength or see in the natural. These are our questions. God why? God when? God how? We don’t know how God is going to do it. We don’t know when God is going to do it. Sometimes we don’t even understand why we are going through what we are going through. But rest assured God is in control.

We must simply take God at His Word and believe He is going to work out all things for our good

(Romans 8:28). Because God Is. His Word Says So. So you and I don’t have to hope God is going to do it. We know God is going to do it. Because God Is! God is never late and He is seldom early. But He’s always on time. If He shows up at 11:59 He is still on time. You and I must wait on God and trust His perfect timing.

But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God. My times are in thy hand.

Psalm 31: 14, 15a:

Let’s Pray: God I Thank You that You are my God and my life is in Your hand. Teach me to trust in You when I don’t understand why. Teach me to trust in You when I don’t see how or when You are going to come through for me. God Thank You. Thank You for every problem, every test, and every trial that I have experienced in my life. Because they have taught me, God You are in control of my life and You love me with Yours. The tests and trials were opportunities for me to witness Your faithfulness. You Are Faithful. You know what is best for me. Even when I don’t understand, I know You have my back. I know You have my best interest at heart. You have a plan. Give me the strength to wait on You and Your perfect timing. So that I don’t try to fix what I can’t fix or take matters in my own hands and mess things up. Or even worse abort Your plan for my life. Teach me how to wait on You in faith and continue to work and praise You while I am waiting. Teach me how to rely on You in confidence and help me to trust You and Your timing, Do this for me Lord Jesus, the person who sent me this e-mail, and for the one who wrote it. God I thank You that Your timing is perfect. And God one more thing: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. THANK YOU Lord Jesus! Thank You.

When You Think of Me…Pray For Me!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Lord Jesus, please hear our prayers by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly God please Answer everyone most needed and most dearly prayer requests on Prayer request.com please answer all of their heart felt prayer requests and desires and wishes and please help the Homeless, the needy, the shelter, the slavery, The unstable/Disabled people, the broken...
Replies
6
Views
270
Thank you all praying for me previously on this. I repost it because i was still having frequent sleep wakeups due to the uncertainty,regrets for former portfolio, juggling on recent department situation and pressure on new friendships & romance relationship due to my ### y/o age. I recently...
Replies
11
Views
108
Dear lord I thank you once again for everything you have offered in my life and at this moment I want to thank everyone for their prayer. The Lord heard and answered my prayers and I got what I prayed for that is I got the job which I wanted and received my offer letter. Thank you. Amen
Replies
8
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,621
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom