Everyday I come to this website and I have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick1

Humble Prayer Partner
Everyday I come to this website and I have the same request which is for me and my ex to start back talking and getting along, furthermore reconcile. I believe that if I ask in faith he will give it to me. I'm ready for my breakthrough, I'm ready to receive my blessing, and testify and give God the praise. I claim it done. But if everyone will continue to lift this prayer it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help me the website that I need to use for important paperwork is not working. Please let it work. And please let my ### cooperate tonight. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
176
Heavenly Father, Thank you for the gift of life and for the love you have for my family. Today, I come to You seeking Your divine wisdom. Lord, when I am faced with choices, guide my mind and heart. Remove any confusion, anxiety, or selfish desires, and grant me the clarity to see the path that...
Replies
7
Views
138
I pray each and everyday I know God answer our prayers and sometimes I feel as if my prayers go unanswered my life from childhood to now as an adult has always been messed up you would think the older you get the wiser you get but not in my situation I’m the type of person I put everyone before...
Replies
4
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom