Everlasting Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJS

Humble Servant of All
Dear God in Heaven above I Thank you for every blessing in my life. I Thank You Lord for resurrecting my marriage to ###......for me and my wonderful girls and step children. Dear God I ask the YOU make me the Man, Husband and Father that YOU want me to be. I ask that YOU make my wife the wife and mother that YOU want her to be DEAR GOD. I ask that you place a hedge of protection around my marriage and my family to protect us from the evil forces that would tear us apart. DEAR GOD I ask this for my marriage and all of my friends marriages in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I PRAY.......AMEN!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Scripture assures us that the Lord hears our cries. And God is ALWAYS working things out TOWARD the good. Whatever situation we are in, we can KNOW that God is watching and working. We aren't promised a
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement with this request. Remember us, O Lord, who are still standing in the gap awaiting Your perfect will to be done in our hurting and broken marriages to be healed and restored according to Your perfect will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Psalm 37:25 : I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. Commentary on this verse: The Lord our God requires that we do justly, and render to all their due. It is a great sin for those that are able, to deny the payment of just...
Replies
10
Views
164
I degree and declare the Lord's everlasting favor upon me and my ###'s lives. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me and my ### all the days of our lives. We shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever. God, I pray you will powerfully thrust out all evil spirits operating through family...
Replies
8
Views
245
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 60:19 – “ The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory. ” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 60:19...
Replies
6
Views
473
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom