Everlasting Inner Peace for my son ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for inner peace. Let all anxiety and worry disappear right now. I ask to be filled with your divine peace and wrapped in your absolute safety. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
62
Tomorrow I’m going to my ###'s baby shower, even though I raised him I know I was a least minute invite. I honestly feel he only invited me out of pity and he probably thought of net offended. He didn’t even invite his mom. He only invited his dad and his dad’s girlfriend. His dad left them when...
Replies
11
Views
48
Lord, thank you for always being by my side and providing me with comfort and guidance when I've most desperately needed it. I come to you today asking for help, as I need protection from those who are trying to sabotage my personal and professional goals. Do not allow the envy of others to make...
Replies
12
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom