Evening all let we glorify our God ...

Yumlian

Disciple of Prayer
Evening all let we glorify our God. I need prayer for my breakthrough of my life plz. All my belonging has died, nothing I am having pls help me. Cattles, sheep's, goats has died. Be bless all some times I want to make suicide.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We glorify God as he sees our needs and in timing brings miracles into our lives. We bring ### before His throne for healing from cancer she has fought for ### years. Medical treatment is at an end. She needs complete healing from pain in her pelvis and running down her left leg. Pray for peace...
Replies
7
Views
310
Dear Pastor We glorify and Honour our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. We thank Lord Jesus Christ for ### ministries and ###. Please pray for my daughter ### so that we have financial Breakthrough. She got selected in ### University for her further studies. We have paid the initial fees. However...
Replies
7
Views
268
O Lord our God, We glorify your name in Jesus name. Amen. Father I hand you over my children to remove all attacks of the enemy against them and rebuke any kind of sickness from my self, my ###, and my three children in Jesus name. Amen. Father do not let us in this household lack any thing in...
Replies
3
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom