Evaluation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I just had my ### teaching observation. The students were not themselves and didn't listen to me. They were intimated and uncomfortable with the evaluator in the classroom. Yes I struggled with the lesson but I was able to get them interested in the lesson but I struggled a lot. Please keep me in prayer to earn scores above zero as this is my livelihood. Good/fair scores will also help me with my anxiety about this process.

Also I would like to praise The Lord. My husband was cleared of pancreatic cancer. Thank you Lord for all your blessings....
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear ###, Please help me as I discuss my evaluation. I am asking for wisdom and peace. Have favor on me lord. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
10
Views
152
Please pray for my son ### ### that he will pass the medical evaluation today and that his name will be included until this afternoon and for the next ### two phases and finally be admitted as a cadet of this academy. Please touch the hearts of the evaluation committee and the PSB to consider...
Replies
7
Views
252
Dear Family of God, I have been diagnosed 20 years ago of schizophrenia and recently I was assaulted. I was forced to seek legal attention and the police stated that the antagonist is insisting that I have a mental condition and should be waved any legalities on those grounds. They also...
Replies
7
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom