Evaluation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear ###, Please help me as I discuss my evaluation. I am asking for wisdom and peace. Have favor on me lord. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
10
Views
152
Please pray for my son ### ### that he will pass the medical evaluation today and that his name will be included until this afternoon and for the next ### two phases and finally be admitted as a cadet of this academy. Please touch the hearts of the evaluation committee and the PSB to consider...
Replies
7
Views
252
Dear Family of God, I have been diagnosed 20 years ago of schizophrenia and recently I was assaulted. I was forced to seek legal attention and the police stated that the antagonist is insisting that I have a mental condition and should be waved any legalities on those grounds. They also...
Replies
7
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,560
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom