Escroqueries

Status
Not open for further replies.

raberika

Prayer Partner
One guy called ### pick up my ### Millions for escroqueries, I want to pray for him for he will give it back or use my money for our condition. God please touch his heart in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can I please get prayers For ### to work today and they caught him, they didn’t need him I don’t know what’s going on, but I pray for a miracle for him. I was hoping to be a busy busy summer for him that he will pick up extra hours at ###. Please pray that more open up soon for him and that he...
Replies
11
Views
177
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please bless protect multiply multiply please please lord my finances my financial income savings now right now in Jesus Christ name in millions...
Replies
6
Views
107
LIFE IN CANCEL PRAYERS FOR HOUSEBOAT I DONT WANT CHAOS FORGET THAT CRAP AND I JUST GET A 5TH WHEEL TRAILER WITH AN AC THAT WORKS GREATLYYYY SO SATAN DOESNT HAVE TO FOLLOW ME TO RUIN MY DAY NIGHT ANYMORE GREATLY EVER AGAIN GREATLYYY..LIFE IN MY COMMUNICATION GREATLYYYY HEALED JOY BACK WITH ME...
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,275
Messages
16,809,190
Members
650,685
Latest member
Naluathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom