Ephesians 4:31-32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. —Ephesians 4:32 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Be kind and compassionate? These two qualities seem to be in short supply these days as we look at social media, politics...
Replies
0
Views
178
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke my brother and all his negative talk towards me, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you humble my brothers attitude towards me, standing on: Proverbs 16:18 (ESV) is a classic verse: "Pride...
Replies
10
Views
238
  • Article Article
But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: —Ephesians 4:15 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Speaking the truth is hard enough. You mean we have to do it in love? Yes, if we are to be Jesus' women or men, we must speak to others as he...
Replies
0
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom