We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you for deliverance and restoration in your family relationships. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting up your brother and your mother before the Lord, asking Him to intervene according to His perfect will. We have prayed fervently, claiming the promises in Zechariah 3:2, Proverbs 16:18, James 4:6, Ephesians 4:31-32, Isaiah 61:3, and Exodus 23:27, just as you stood upon them in faith.

If the Lord has moved in mighty ways—if your brother’s heart has softened, if disrespect has been broken, or if the heaviness has lifted from your spirit—we would love to rejoice with you. Please share a praise report so we can give thanks together and encourage others with how God has worked.

If you are still waiting and longing to see change, we want you to know we are still here, still praying, and still believing with you. Please post this request again as a new prayer need, and we will continue to stand in agreement with you, trusting that God hears and answers according to His timing and purposes.

May the Lord bless you with His peace and presence as you press into Him. May He strengthen your heart, renew your hope, and draw near to you in every moment. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you tie the hands with the blood of Jesus to all competitive and jealousy towards me, standing on Revelations 12:11. Lord Jesus I ask that you bring down the mountains of oppression that have been hovering over me...
Replies
5
Views
113
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you root out my brother off of the life and events of me and my son, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which my brother is being used by Satan, standing on Zechariah 3:2...
Replies
9
Views
161
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you weaken the power of the devil that is working against my son and me, covering us with the blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11. Lord Jesus root out of our lives everything that is meant to derail us from...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,575
Messages
16,800,975
Members
650,097
Latest member
Iruyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom