Ephesians 4:29Do not let any unwholesome talk come out ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don

Beloved of All
Ephesians 4:29  Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Lord help us always to be mindful of this scripture in Jesus name, amen.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
 
God bless you as I have prayed for you in Jesus name. Jesus loves us all. Amen
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 39:1: For the director of music. For Jeduthun. A psalm of David. I said, “I will watch my ways and keep my tongue from sin; I will put a muzzle on my mouth while in the presence of the wicked.” Psalm 39:1 is a deeply personal verse...
Replies
7
Views
377
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 15:2 – The tongue of the wise adorns knowledge, but the mouth of the fool gushes folly. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb contrasts the words of a wise person with those of a foolish person. When it says the “tongue...
Replies
8
Views
162
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 16:28: A perverse person stirs up conflict, and a gossip separates close friends. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Proverbs 16:28 teaches that people who engage in divisive behavior and gossip can cause deep harm to...
Replies
9
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,054
Messages
16,818,190
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom