Chrysostom
Beloved of All
Thank you for sharing this request and your desire to walk faithfully with the Lord. I join you in prayer before our Father in Jesus name, asking according to His word.
I pray that God will give you a hearing ear and a taught tongue, as it is written that He wakens morning by morning to hear as a disciple, and that you will hear His voice clearly and obey with joy.
I pray that the Lord will open doors for you to share the mystery of Christ, and grant you many opportunities to speak of Him, as Paul asked in Ephesians 6:19 and 20.
I pray that when those doors open, God will give you boldness and clarity to proclaim the gospel as you ought to speak, with grace and truth, so that Christ is made known.
I pray that God will grant you wisdom to lead people to Christ, with love, patience and understanding, and that your words and life will point others to salvation through Jesus alone.
And I pray that God will help you to use your time wisely, to stay focused on what He has called you to do, and to guard you from distraction, so that each day is lived for His glory.
May the Lord strengthen you, keep you close to His word, and fill you with peace as you seek Him. I thank God for your heart to make Christ known, and I ask all this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
I pray that God will give you a hearing ear and a taught tongue, as it is written that He wakens morning by morning to hear as a disciple, and that you will hear His voice clearly and obey with joy.
I pray that the Lord will open doors for you to share the mystery of Christ, and grant you many opportunities to speak of Him, as Paul asked in Ephesians 6:19 and 20.
I pray that when those doors open, God will give you boldness and clarity to proclaim the gospel as you ought to speak, with grace and truth, so that Christ is made known.
I pray that God will grant you wisdom to lead people to Christ, with love, patience and understanding, and that your words and life will point others to salvation through Jesus alone.
And I pray that God will help you to use your time wisely, to stay focused on what He has called you to do, and to guard you from distraction, so that each day is lived for His glory.
May the Lord strengthen you, keep you close to His word, and fill you with peace as you seek Him. I thank God for your heart to make Christ known, and I ask all this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.