Enough Is Enough:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Father in heaven,

Yesterday a lady from church who is like my grandmother, anointed me with oil. She said 'enough is enough,' to you, over all the horrendous things in my life. Please answer that prayer. I stand in agreement with her for that. Also, for some weird reason in my life, woman have always been jealous of me—whether in my family or outside—and they are awful to me as a result. I do not want anymore nonsense from woman anymore God. I don't go to them and pick on them, and I don't want them coming to me. Men, have always been a peaceful blessing in my life—please continue that for me. Also, a lady who came yesterday, who has always been jealous of me and my sister, because we are small, and her two daughter's battle with their weight, said something really strange yesterday about my underweightness—I do not want the words she spoke to pass—because she said it for no reason, so please null and void every negative word she spoke over me yesterday. Please Father, in the name of Your precious Son Jesus Christ, send me a husband—maybe a doctor, who is Godly, loving, someone who gets me, someone who is always looking out for me, who keeps me secure. A protective husband—because with all these woman who think they have rights over my life—I need a big husband who stares everybody into silence. Please also Lord, you know I am naturally small, it's just me I weigh very little—please do not let that prevent me from getting pregnant. I am not going to put on five kg's within a year, it's never happened in my life—and I cannot stomach a lot of food. So please bless my tiny body with a lovely child. Protect me Lord, and let my womb flourish, no more battles Lord. I want battles won, in which I do not have to fight, rules and laws changed, petitions granted, assets acquired, favour with God and all people in all places, security safety, and blessing and an abundance. Cancel every delay Lord, and fill my heart with awestruck wonder. And please do not let the troubler in our home do more today, she always starts things now she has a new tactic she'll start a conversation about cocoa or green tea or a type of food, or someone's skin colour, depending on who is in the room, and say everyone should do this... and then that starts an argument—it's really sick how she can start something over nothing. So do me a favour—I am asking you to shut her mouth permanently. In fact, block my ears when she is talking, so that I cannot absorb her absurdities, but if you can keep her away permanently that would be an even greater blessing. Thank you God, and please send winged angels tonight. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.
 
Dear God, we know you see all things Lord good or bad we unite to our ### prayer Lord. Let every thing she is going through workout for the better in her life protect her from all jealousy, hate, and mistreatment from these people, let there be peace and love between them in Jesus name we pray.
 
Sending to you Lord our cares and woes and wishes choosing them and how you reply is your will thank-you for all things Lord bless us with hope lack of fear and respect for all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN MY DAUGHTER DUMPS ### AND KICKS HIM HIS SISTER OUT FOR GOOD GREATLY IF I HEARD HIM RIGHT AND HER RIGHT JUDGING ME PUTTING ME DOWN TO TRY TO CAUSE HARM AND THEN HE TOLD HER TO SHUT UP DONT EVEN SPEAK HE IS WAY TO EVIL THATS INSANE. THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HEARD HIM AND HIS SISTER...
Replies
9
Views
164
It is time I have a new life somewhere safe in secret that I can have peace and harmony in secret greatly enjoy WHATS left of my life as one cat is left with me and me and her we stop fading away for no reason greatlyyyy we don’t come back greatly to the dark world anymore we move on where we...
Replies
11
Views
168
MY ### MY 3 OFFSPRINGS HAVE WORKING VEHICLES THAT START WITH NOT ONE PARASITE GREATLYYYY BLESSED HOMES EMAILS NETFLIX THAT WORK GREATLY PETS DOGS AND CATS WE CAN KEEP IN OUR ADDRESSES NO SHAKING EVER AGAIN LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY GREATLYYYY IN SECRET FOREVERNOW..I GET A JOB IN SECRET ANYWHERE...
Replies
10
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom