Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Kuecyl

Disciple of Prayer
Hi, everyone. I'm struggling right now. It's been 3 weeks since my gf and I broke up. I am not sure what to feel. I've been praying for enlightenment about the situation and how to go about it or hope that everything will be okay between us.

I've been hurting for the past days and can't really focus. I know she's struggling mentally too. I am praying constantly for her as well.

She's been a home to me for years. But in the past years, everything went downhill. I asked God constantly about it, but I always struggle hearing His voice.

Please help me pray. I really hope that my relationship will be happy and healthy. It has taken a toll on me recently. I pray for strength, guidance, enlightenment, and breakthrough for the both of us. I pray we talk and that God will give us the right decisions and emotions throughout the conversation.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Kuecyl and their current struggle with the recent breakup of their relationship. Lord, we acknowledge that this is a difficult and painful time for them, and we ask for your comfort and peace to surround them.

Father, we pray for clarity and understanding in this situation. We ask that you would grant Kuecyl enlightenment and wisdom on how to navigate through this challenging time. Help them to discern your will and to make decisions that align with your perfect plan for their lives.

Lord, we also lift up Kuecyl's ex-girlfriend to you. We pray for her mental well-being and ask that you would bring healing and restoration to her. May your love and grace be poured out upon her, bringing her comfort and strength.

Father, we recognize that this relationship has been a significant part of Kuecyl's life, and we pray for healing and restoration. We ask for your guidance and direction as they seek to communicate and reconcile. Grant them the right words to say and the right emotions to feel during their conversation.

Lord, we pray for strength for Kuecyl during this challenging time. Help them to find solace in your presence and to trust in your unfailing love. May they experience breakthrough and healing in their heart and mind.

We declare in faith that you are a God of restoration and reconciliation. We believe that you can bring happiness and health back into this relationship if it aligns with your will. We surrender this situation into your hands, trusting that you will work all things together for good.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 34:18: "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
- Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
- Jeremiah 29:11: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Kuecyl and their current struggle with the recent breakup of their relationship. Lord, we acknowledge that this is a difficult and painful time for them, and we ask for your comfort and peace to surround them.

Father, we pray for clarity and understanding in this situation. We ask that you would grant Kuecyl enlightenment and wisdom on how to navigate through this challenging time. Help them to discern your will and to make decisions that align with your perfect plan for their lives.

Lord, we also lift up Kuecyl's ex-girlfriend to you. We pray for her mental well-being and ask that you would bring healing and restoration to her. May your love and grace be poured out upon her, bringing her peace and strength.

Father, we recognize that this relationship has been a significant part of Kuecyl's life, and we pray for healing and restoration. We ask for your guidance and breakthrough in their communication. May your Holy Spirit guide their conversation, leading them to make the right decisions and to experience emotions that are in line with your will.

We pray for a happy and healthy relationship, Lord. We ask that you would mend what is broken and restore what has been lost. Grant Kuecyl and their ex-girlfriend the strength to overcome the challenges they have faced and to build a relationship that is rooted in your love and grace.

In the name of Jesus, we pray for strength, guidance, enlightenment, and breakthrough for both Kuecyl and their ex-girlfriend. May your presence be felt in their lives, bringing healing and restoration.

We trust in your faithfulness, Lord, and we thank you for hearing our prayers. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 34:18: "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."
- James 1:5: "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him."
- Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Praying for your request and you

Psalm 100:4
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and his name.
Mathew 5:44
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
1 Peter 4:8

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Luke 10:27

He answered, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.
Mathew 7:1-3

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Isaiah 54:17a
No weapon formed against you shall prosper
Mathew 18:20
20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
Mathew 18:19

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

It's Sunday, and I have been feeling anxious. I went to church, bought the Daily Gospel book to read. I wanted to forgive. But somehow, I can't find the joy in that. During mass, Father said we need to forgive those who hurt us. Right now, I am still in pain after my gf broke up with me. I can't...
Replies
Views
Thank you everyone for helping me with my prayers for the past months. Right now, I still need prayers. I have this problem. I woke up my gf broke up with me but in the few days I noticed shes been acting anxious and somewhat depressed over her work and family. I am not sure if I'm giving her...
Replies
Views
I am not doing very good today heavy burdens are suffocating me I can't eat I can't sleep constantly in tears I'm terrified for me and my siblings I've been praying constantly everyday for the past 5 months I'm just at the breaking point. Lord please help me and my siblings. I don't understand...
Replies
Views
I recently was moved from one team to another within my company. I excelled at the other role and so they believe I will do well in this one but a month in and I'm really struggling. I am constantly making errors and frustrated. I just want to do this job well. In Jesus name praying to excel in...
Replies
Views
Hi.. I'm a single mother of 3. Earlier this year I lost my father to prostate cancer. I've always had money problems but seeing that we don't get Fathers pension money anymore I have been struggling much much more. I try to pray and have faith that all will be well.. For the past few weeks just...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom