End Financial, career, and marriage troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MelissaS1

Guest
Dear Lord,

Please guide me in the right direction to give my daughter a good life. I struggle to pay my credit card debt. I have a difficult marriage that needs much repair. I ask You to help me towards the solutions to my financial, career, and marriage problems. I'm looking to You for answers and/or a miracle.

Amen
 
Last edited:
Our Loving Father, Praise and Glory be to You Lord.
Yes Lord, we seek you God to help our ### in her daily troubles.
Dear Father, Please help her to find solutions and relief. Surround her Lord with your wisdom and comfort. In YOU, our Father we will be comforted and be strengthened. Only with You our Lord.
We pray with our ###, In Jesus name.
amen.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for ### family, give the parents wisdom, knowledge and finances to bring the daughter up in your ways, we pray for love in the family in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Father please help ### with debts. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been dealing with colleagues who tend to “cheat the system” and we are union based so regardless of the reports made various people get away with a lot of bad things here but have made it very difficult to work here. It’s in healthcare and I love providing care to patients genuinely from...
Replies
5
Views
211
Marital settlement before this year-end Financial breakthrough within 24 hours Holy Spirit help me to pass my interview schedule with ### in 31st Dec 2023 Let delays, stagnation, retrogression and procrastination be broken from my life. I connect my siblings to this fire altar, may God intervene...
Replies
5
Views
448
I'm requesting prayer for my whole family and myself. My sister and nieces have lived with me the last 2 years. It's been rough. My husband stepped out on me again in 2022 and we finally divorced again last year in April of 2023. HE treated my sister, my nieces, my sons, and me horribly by...
Replies
10
Views
939
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,916
Messages
16,804,609
Members
650,385
Latest member
Valeemor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom