Encouragement & Direction For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter nesser66
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nesser66

Guest
Please pray for our son, he graduated from college last spring. He has not been able to find full time employment, he is currently working at a temp job. We are thankful for that job but he has become discouraged, he has had a few interviews with no success. Please pray for encouragement, direction in his field to find a job and God's will in his life. Thank you!!
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up this young man to you in regard to him finding His way in you and obtaining good work. I pray you will cause him to recognize Your call in his life, and by the power of the Holy Spirit I pray this young man would be directed to walk in paths of righteousness for Your Name sake. I pray Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in the life of this young man and his family. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Afternoon, I am prayig in Jesus name for victory during the appeal hearing. I have uploaded the necessary proof to the judge. Father in Jesus name, please appoint a fair judge who listens and is willing to review the evidence. Also, I pray for protection of my government assistance benefits...
Replies
10
Views
218
📖 Father, Thank You for not only inspiring The Scriptures, 2 Tim 3:16, but for guarding and preserving them through the ages by preserving it in writing from the corruption of man and deceitfulness of the serpent. "For everything written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that...
Replies
11
Views
206
📖 Father, Thank You for not only inspiring The Scriptures, 2 Tim 3:16, but for guarding and preserving them through the ages by preserving it in writing from the corruption of man and deceitfulness of the serpent. "For everything written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that...
Replies
12
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom