Encourage Me Lord Jesus....

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
God I ask in Jesus name bless me and encourage me. You know what I need. Please supply all my need according to Your Riches and Glory. Fill me with courage, faith, and determination. Plant me in fertile soil. And continue to fertilized the soul. Let me soak in your rain/reign so that I may grow to fullness and blossom in the warmth and light of your sun/Son. And God I lift up my family and friends that are unemployed or looking for better jobs and I ask that You Lord Jesus will guide their steps in finding the Job you want them to have. Bless them with employment. Fill them also with courage, faith and determination. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the one who sent me this prayer, the ones who wrote it, and all those I pass this prayer on to. In the powerful name of Jesus the Christ! Amen.

Be Blessed Today…Tomorrow…. and Always,

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father bless, strengthen, provide all their needs according to Your Riches and Glory. Provide these families with employment and bless them Father in all they do. Amen and Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom