Enable My Gifts To Rise

  • Thread starter Thread starter gpdiamond
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gpdiamond

Guest
Dear Lord, Please Pray for me to effectively use the gifts that you have given me to reach success in my new company. I promise to never take advantage of the success and will use the monetary gifts to help family and friends who need help, as well as complete strangers. I will let you do your work through me. Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You!

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen....!
 
Lord Bless ### for he be successful and be a blessing to mankind in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Wherever you are in your life, know that God wants the absolute best for you. There are many situations we face that we do not understand. But do not worry about those things, because God understands them. (*Matthew 6:25-26) He knows why and has good reason for them all. Cast all your cares on Him, because He cares for you. (*I Peter 5:7) Trust Him. Have faith and have patience. (*Matthew 17:20, *Ecclesiastes 7:8) Do not ever settle for second best — it can cause you a lot of unnecessary frustrations.

You were hand made by Almighty God. You were designed to receive nothing but the best. Whatever defines “the best” for you, go for it, fight for it, believe in it. Never settle for second best. Never give up. Do not miss out on God’s best for your life. Trust Him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, anoint my life to serve You with all that I have—my gifts, education, career, business, time, and abilities. Fill me with wisdom, humility, and strength to serve nations with excellence and love. May my work create value, transform lives, and bring honor to Your name. “Serve the...
Replies
9
Views
327
I SPEAK CLAIM COMMAND CREATE DECREE DECLARE DECREE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY LIFE IN LAND OF MY OWN OPENS UP GREATLY WHERE I CAN BE MYSELF A PLACE AT LEAST URGENTLY WHERE IM BREATHING GREATLY BLESSED GREATLY WHERE IM NOT STUCK IN A BEDROOM BY MYSELF GREATLY AND NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE...
Replies
8
Views
150
Dear God, Thank You for my food, my drink, my health, whatever wealth I may have, and my freedom. Thank You, especially, for the things You offer equally to everyone: grace, salvation, and forgiveness. These are Your most precious gifts. May these be instruments for me as I move forward to...
Replies
8
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom