Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blanco2R@aol.com

Guest
I been unemployed for a year and 3 months, please pray that God will open a door for employment. Thank you
 
Lord thank You for the open door to this ### in Christ's perfect job. Amen
 
Lord God, we lay ###'s plight before You and ask, Gracious Father, that You hear his prayer and grant his request for employment. We ask that You touch the hearts and minds of those in a position to assist him, with acceptance and generosity of spirit, that would enable them to provide him with the employment that he so desperately needs. And we thank You, Lord, for hearing this prayer and the new security and prosperity that awaits this man. In Jesus mighty name. Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen...Amen....Amen !!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my ### and daughters are homeless waiting on shelter to have a space available. I have to be out of this motel by the ### I am looking for employment and waiting on a shelter I need prayers to help get me in a shelter before the ### of this month and to find employment and also to make my...
Replies
11
Views
149
Heavenly Father, thank You for opening doors of employment. Grant me favour to secure a good employment contract, with fair terms, stability, growth, and opportunities to use my gifts. Give me wisdom to understand every agreement and grace to excel in my work. Let my career and business prosper...
Replies
10
Views
143
Please join me in prayer for employment and provision for my family. I am asking God to open the right door and lead me to meaningful, stable employment where I can use my experience and skills, contribute positively, and provide for my wife and child. Please pray that God grants me favour with...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom