Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak claim create command decree declare demand into existence 💯 FOLD GREATLY I get a great deal on Groupon BDAY FREE OR CHEAP OR I SAVE UP GET IT PAID MYSELF for my EYEBROWS DONE PROFESSIONALLY FOR MY NEW CAREER MICROBLADING THE PERMANENTLY LOOK SHAPED VERY PROFESSIONALLY ATTRACTIVE GREATLY...
Replies
6
Views
133
I speak life I get my lips done professionally in ### my lips FONE lip wear it’s been torn all my life now I get it done injections somehow hide the tear or something beautifully done tattoo stain im sure the something new I heard it’s $200.00 THATS a good payment plan would b better or I save...
Replies
10
Views
160
i have a job working as a sped teacher and it has begun to get a little difficult. pray that things get better and easier to work and deal with things a little better. pray that the admin team and the principal and the AP's start helping and doing better with their employees. so may quitting...
Replies
11
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom