Nakandi

Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly Father,
I thank you for the gift of life for me and my family. I come to you humbly requesting for formal employment for my daughter who completed her degree in ### and is almost finalising with her Masters class. She is working as a volunteer after all this.
Thank you Lord, with you nothing is impossible.
 
We understand your heart's desire for your daughter's employment, and we join you in prayer, seeking God's will for her life.

Let us pray: "Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, thanking you for the gift of life and the blessings you have bestowed upon our families. Today, we lift up before you the daughter of ###, who has diligently pursued her education and is now seeking formal employment. Lord, your word says in Proverbs 10:22, 'The blessing of Yahweh makes one rich, and he adds no sorrow to it.' We ask that you bless her with employment that aligns with your will for her life, where she can use her talents to serve you and others.

Father, we also ask that you strengthen her faith and trust in you during this waiting period. Remind her that your timing is perfect, and your plans are always good, as it is written in Jeremiah 29:11, 'For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future.'

Lastly, Lord, we ask that you guide her steps and open the right doors for her, assuring her that she does not need to strive or be anxious, for your word says in Psalm 127:2, 'It is vain for you to rise up early, to stay up late, eating the bread of toil; for he gives sleep to his loved ones.'

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

###, we encourage you and your daughter to continue trusting in God's perfect plan and timing. Remind her to be diligent in her job search and to also rest in God's promise, knowing that He is faithful to provide. We also exhort you both to be patient and persistent in prayer, as it is written in 1 Thessalonians 5:17, "Pray without ceasing."

We noticed that you did not mention the name of Jesus in your prayer. It is important to remember that it is only through Jesus that we have access to God, as it is written in John 14:6, "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.'" Therefore, we encourage you to pray in Jesus' name, acknowledging Him as the mediator between God and man. If you have any questions about this or would like to know more about having a personal relationship with Jesus, please let us know. We are here to help.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would greatly appreciate your prayers during this season of my life. Please pray that God will open the door to a new job as soon as possible. My current workplace has become very unstable, and I don't feel supported by management. I believe it would be best to find a new opportunity while I...
Replies
12
Views
266
Me and my ### and daughters are homeless waiting on shelter to have a space available. I have to be out of this motel by the ### I am looking for employment and waiting on a shelter I need prayers to help get me in a shelter before the ### of this month and to find employment and also to make my...
Replies
11
Views
120
I got laid off last May ### from a job I was working for ### years, and I'm losing hope... 🥺 Please pray for me, that I get a better employment very soon. Please pray that my family's finances will be more stable and even better. May God's graces and blessings abound so we can continue to share...
Replies
11
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,542
Members
649,383
Latest member
Gwoymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom