Emotions

  • Thread starter Thread starter jamesduran
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamesduran

Guest
please pray that dear god/jesus will make me perfect and complete always - not lacking anything

### ### ###

###@###.###
 
Amen Lord, For you in seeking you first and foremost in our life, follows all the good things in our lives.Amen. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
Amen. I stand in agreement.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Oh yes Lord hear this please Lord and use this servant of your to complete him. In your name I pray

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 6:6: I am worn out from my groaning. All night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears. Extended Explanation: Psalm 6:6 captures David at a moment of intense anguish and exhaustion. His pain is so...
Replies
9
Views
156
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 6:6: I am worn out from my groaning. All night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears. Extended Explanation: Psalm 6:6 captures David at a moment of intense anguish and exhaustion. His pain is so...
Replies
6
Views
155
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 6:6 – “I am worn out from my groaning. All night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears.” Extended Explanation: Psalm 6:6 captures David at a moment of intense anguish and exhaustion. His pain is so...
Replies
10
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom