Emotions/mental/attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

help1

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God, I am praying about my attitude and my emotions. I have a hard time forgiving others and letting go of the past. I no longer want to hang on to these emotions and I need your help letting go of the past hurts, pains and failures I have done.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

❤️‍🔥 Father, we enter Your gates humbly with thanksgiving and into Your courts with confident praise, Ps 100:4. Help me seek first Your kingdom and righteousness, Matt 6:33, then add all I need for my job—memorization skills, favor, -- have I not commanded You, be strong & courageous, "not...
Replies
9
Views
267
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 6:6: I am worn out from my groaning. All night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears. Extended Explanation: Psalm 6:6 captures David at a moment of intense anguish and exhaustion. His pain is so...
Replies
6
Views
155
I'm dealing with a very toxic workplace. Someone there is evil and has turned many against me. Jesus please bless my new job search. Bring me where I'm supposed to be. Help me cope with the pain of finishing this job, no matter how long it will take. I am so afraid of going back there. I'm so...
Replies
7
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom