Emotional Well-Being

  • Thread starter Thread starter anned
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anned

Guest
Please pray for my ### yr old daughter who is and has been going through severe depression since she was a teenager. I pray for her to get the help she needs and that she doesn't lose yet another job (a good job) because of her inability to get up and go to work each day. She is on medication and it helped for a short time. I can only do so much as she is an adult now. She can't afford to lose another job in this economy. I pray for her to have strength and peace in coping with this depression. Thank you.
 
I agree with you in Jesus name that this depression is lifted from your daughter, that we weren't given a spirit of fear but a sound mind in Jesus name ###.
 
Dear Lord, please help ### daughter on her depression. Please bless ### with peace and love. Please let ### feel calmness and get strong to stand up for ### life. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

** II Corinthians 1:3-4 **
 
Praying for a sound mind state and choice of happiness living through God. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter is a college freshman this year. During high school, she always longed to attend the best university, but her exam results were not as expected, and she was only admitted to her second-choice school. She doesn’t like her current campus life—she stays at school only three days a week...
Replies
10
Views
509
My daughter took this summer's university transfer examination, hoping to transfer into the best university in our country. Unfortunately, she was not accepted. Last year, she also applied through two different university admission pathways but was unable to get into her dream school. Determined...
Replies
12
Views
282
Please deeply pray for my physical, mental, and emotional well-being. I seek healing from headaches, throat and chest discomfort, and spinal issues. I also ask for relief from weakness, physical limitations, and feelings of laziness. May I find peace, calmness, strength, and resilience in both...
Replies
7
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom