Emothions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Isumard

Guest
PLEASE LIFT UP ###, ###, and ### ALSO ###, AND ME TODAY THAT WE WILL BE FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND BE A DOER OF GOD'S WORD. THAT THEY WOULD HONOR THERE MOTHER AND THAT MOM WOULD BE KIND AND SPEAK KIND TO HER CHILDREN. IN JESUS HOLY NAME.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I release the presence of God in your family in the name of Jesus Christ and I pray for God to change your hearts in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father pls kindly save ### if she is in need of salvation. Pls kindly save the people in her life if they are in need of salvation. Pls for dance moms to premiere. Pls kindly save all ### l, her mother, ###, ###, ###. Pls kindly deliver ### from all demonic memories of a music and The...
Replies
9
Views
354
Please pray for me about this: my mom's brother passed away recently and the funeral is out of town. I do not want my mom to miss it but if I take her, throughout the trip, she is going to try to seriously infringe upon boundaries that I have set between myself and her family as they have been...
Replies
9
Views
150
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my wife today protect her from any name calling or put downs from my mom Lord hold my mother's tongue i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my wife today remove any spirit that would use my mother shut the...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom