Emmanuel, Please pray for ### to get ...

Askyx

Disciple of Prayer
Emmanuel, Please pray for me to get fruits of the womb, financial breakthrough and God's favour. I am ### from ###. God Bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I'm ### from Papua New Guinea a small island nation just above Australia. Access to medical services that provide treatment for my condition aren't available here and I can't afford to go overseas for treatment. My wife and I have been trying for several months as we won't kids. We really...
Replies
9
Views
325
Could you please pray for ###, that God would perform a miracle? He tried to take his own life earlier this year, and now he wants to die again. Please pray that God would do a miracle in his life.
Replies
7
Views
249
Please pray for a financial breakthrough please pray for salvation for all three daughters they are so lost and out of control my youngest is ### and she is a totally out of control pray for my ex-wife she is out of control in mostly attacks us she has ruined my kids by her moral values and she...
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,444
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom