Emmanuel. ...I need a prayer for my ###.

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Emmanuel. ...I need a prayer for my marriage and my entire family for deliverance and financial breakthrough please in Jesus name
Father in the Mighty Name of Jesus, I pray that as per your Word in Psalms 112:3, that wealth and riches shall always be in his house and righteousness endureth forever. Your blessings come with riches and no sorrow (Proverbs 10:12). May the fullness of God dwell in your family. May Peace, Joy, Unity, prosperity be upon your family and children, and their children's children for generations. In Jesus mighty name, I pray.
 
Of course, We will pray. But unless you surrender to Him staying in His commandments, loving each other, bearing fruits, nothing will happen. Read the Bible, meditate and glorify the Lord, guide and bless a###.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family. We are facing job loss, financial hardship, and an upcoming eviction hearing. We need God’s provision, wisdom, and guidance for whether to stay or move, and strength to endure this difficult season. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
148
My husband has left me and his children to live a life outside of Christianity. He moved in with another woman/women and told me he will divorce me. Based on conversations, he may have joined freemasonry. Upon refusing his request to accept polygamy, etc., my mental health and physical body have...
Replies
8
Views
181
If you could please send a prayer out for my wife ### it is going through a lot of pain suffering right now she has a history of ###, ###, ###, ###, ### history of ###, problem in her family please pray to give her strength and give her clarity to see the next steps through as the Lord to help...
Replies
12
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,792,011
Members
649,364
Latest member
Sleulmiinvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom