Emmanuel!!!! I am single mother of ###, I need God to

Petronela Moyo

Disciple of Prayer
Emmanuel!!!! I am single mother of ###, I need God to be in my life and a breakthrough in health, finances, career, promotion because I have been holding the same rank for ### yrs also a breakthrough for the education of my children.
 
Almighty Father,

we know with you all things are possible. Please do intervene in a powerful way in this situation and grant these petitions according to your good and perfect will.

in Jesus' name

Amen
 
O God, our heavenly Father, who loves mankind and is infinitely merciful and compassionate, have mercy upon your servants for whom I humbly pray to you, and commend to your gracious care and protection. Be their guide and guardian in all their endeavors, lead them in the path of your truth, and draw them nearer to you, that they may lead a godly and righteous life in your love and fear; doing your will in all things. Give them grace that they may be temperate, industrious, diligent, devout and charitable. Defend them against the assaults of the enemy, and grant them wisdom and strength to resist all temptation and corruption of this life; and direct them in the way of salvation, through the merits of your Son, our Savior Jesus Christ, I pray, Amen
 
I stand in complete agreement with you on your Prayer with a sincere & loving heart. Praying for you & with you; ###.

May the Blessings, Grace, Love & Peace of our Heavenly Father, His Son; our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ & the reassurance of the ever present Holy Spirit be with you & yours; now today & forever. GOD Bless !!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am single and will soon be ### years old. I have always been single. Prayers for a miracle of a wife to spend the rest of my life with.
Replies
7
Views
295
Heavenly Father, I am a single mom of 2, who took in a 3rd (as this poor child's mother died at 12 yrs old). We were just told we need to leave the home we rent ASAP as the homeowner needs to take immediate residence of the property. I found a wonderful home that suits our needs and will provide...
Replies
9
Views
500
Hello to everyone who loves and fears God. My name is ###, I am a single mother and I have overcome a lot. It seems now that I am in a wilderness and although I seek God and repent daily for even my thoughts, I feel as though our Father is not answering me. Please pray that God blesses us...
Replies
14
Views
607
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,496
Messages
16,811,692
Members
650,837
Latest member
Tskiaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom