Emmanuel...God with us. Good afternoon pls I want God's intervention in my life and my family there are a lot of problems going on in my family, marital stagnation, setbacks, frustrations so much. I want God to deliver us and set us Free. I strongly believe it is done already. AMEN.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. May our Heavenly Father guide and protect you. Stay prayerful and strong in faith and Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Praying with you and for you for this. May our Heavenly Father guide and protect you. Stay prayerful and strong in faith and Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
AMEN
 
My dear I don't know you but the Lord our God knows you. In a few seconds of praying with you the Lord told me that you and your family should fast and pray for 7 days don't miss it. In a compound you are living to cancel all the sin of your forefathers. Pray with candle and incense at midnight. After that you shall testify the goodness of the Lord for any help this my number ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon Pastor ###, please pray for me, I been following you since 2020, since I had dream I saw my ### with my mother my life had never been the same no good relationship no husband I had pray for husband over and over they will just come and go so please pray for me I want to get...
Replies
8
Views
490
Good afternoon, Please pray that the Breakfast Club Restaurant close down and have a home built instead. We live in a family neighborhood and the restaurant causes us a lot of issues with parking. We have permit parking, and they disrespect the signs we pay for this service and sometimes we...
Replies
6
Views
478
Good afternoon Please pray for me and my family who are facing financial difficulties. We are only have ### days to vacate our house. Please pray for us that God will shower us with a miracle that we will be able to solve our financial problems. Please help us pray. I know in my heart that...
Replies
6
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom