Emmanuel, ### am a young married lady, with ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a young man aged ### and currently residing in ###. I am facing a lot of life challenges. I have fasted, prayed diligently to the most high for my financial breakthrough, but nothing has materialized yet. As an initiative, I opened a small company two years ago and got a tender to do wiring...
Replies
7
Views
677
I am a young lady of ### years, I got married ### years ago and I'm having issue of getting pregnant after the first son who is now ### years.
Replies
7
Views
245
Good morning!! Emmanuel!!!am a Zambian female aged ###.man of God I want to be prayed for deliverance and financial breakthrough.my family and my extended family is afflicted with so many familiar spirits and demon possessed to the extent that there's a lot of setbacks in the family.no...
Replies
7
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom