Emmamuel, pls I m pregnant and I m###

Josephine Koffie

Disciple of Prayer
###, pls I m pregnant and I m bleeding. I believe that's not what God said, so I wan the bleeding to stop in Jesus name. For my baby and I to be saved. AMEN
 
I have prayed for you,
May Lord hear your prayers..
Trust in the lord..
His will be done for you.
 
May your prayer be heard because it is in harmony with our Lord. May Love be in your heart. In Jesus name, I have prayed. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Glory be to God 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
240
Hi..m pregnant with the fifth one it was unplanned, m also confused and worried but hv decided to keep it. I have 3 sons and one daughter...and my daughter is longing for a sister...pls pray that everything will go fine and God willing i'll have a baby girl..Thank you and God bless...
Replies
9
Views
34
Pastor pls I always have problems with my husband every beginning of the year serious problem, this my third year in marriage, and it has been from one problem to another. The last one that even happened earlier this year, I was sent home to my parents God whatever that is the cause of the...
Replies
2
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,959
Members
648,246
Latest member
Thuyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom