Emergency Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

treeoflife

Account Closed
Lord Jesus Christ, I am out of a job and my future marriage is on the skids. Yesterday, to top it off, my future spouse lost their job which was keeping us afloat. Now neither of us have an income, and they still have a hard time seeing us as a couple in marriage sometimes. We both need jobs, and very quickly, Jesus. We are praying to the God of Miracles, that He is saving us from the devil who is bent on destroying love, and we are praying that You Jesus Christ put a couple miracles in our lives so that we can find our future together. We both need jobs, and I'm asking for Your help, Jahweh God, please Lord, have mercy on us sinners. Community, body of Christ, please pray that we are healed. Amen in Jesus name.
 
Let Us Pray For One Another: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Please bless everyone who posts a prayer request on this site, and all those whom they request prayer for with the blessings that each and every one of them stands in need of. Save, deliver, and heal all those who stand in need of salvation, deliverance, and healing. Financially bless those who stand in need of a financial blessing. Bless each one with the desires of their hearts, according to the will of God for each of their lives.

God please bless each and every prayer warrior on this site. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all that that they have ever asked, prayed, thought, dreamed, hoped or wished for. Bless them to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless their souls to prosper in the Word and ways of God. Whatever they stand in need of, supply all their need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Protect and keep them safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Use them for Your glory. Let them walk in the spirit of excellence in all that You have called them to do for You. God please take real good care of the prayer warriors on this site. They love You God.

God bless each of the prayer warriors and all those who post a prayer request on this site to come to know You better, love You more, and walk in obedience to Your Word and will for their lives. Bless each of us to fulfill our God destiny in Christ Jesus. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer for ### that he will receive Jesus and the gift of salvation, and whatever he may be planning to do with someone else, that he will be convicted.
Replies
10
Views
164
My is ###. I am very afraid, story I am possseesed by a spirit and all the time I keep asking it make a specific part of my body swell amd it does n hurts very bad, very real and I wamt to stop doing this, please pray god heals me from this and I physically feel better. ###
Replies
10
Views
154
I need help in praying for divine intervention and favor. I just posted a testimony on my academics and satanic dream attack at the edge of breakthrough and before exams. I just went on my computer and found the module I needed for progression has disappeared. Meaning I may have been registered...
Replies
9
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom