EMERGENCY PRAYER 🙏 a relative is doing ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, hope your having a great day. I’m facing a-lot of warfare that I can’t break free from. I’m always being attacked in so many different ways. I have been battling against my ex I found out he does witchcraft attacked himself to me, to steal my energy and destiny. I received a dream vision I...
Replies
12
Views
58
Sir I'm ### from India sir I'm suffering with severe evil spirits problems and severe demonic powers problems in head sir since 2 years I'm suffering sir my parents taken me to many doctors and astrologers sir they they spend ### on me sir but there is no use sir with my problems my father...
Replies
8
Views
227
Sir I'm ### from India sir I'm suffering with severe evil spirits problems and severe demonic powers problems in head sir since 2 years I'm suffering sir my parents taken me to many doctors and ### sir they spend ### on me sir but there is no use sir with my problems my father expired with heart...
Replies
6
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,839
Messages
16,815,743
Members
651,029
Latest member
Cyriosarnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom