R
raeshawn.hood
Guest
Dear Lord Jesus, I'm coming to you this morning to thank you for being a part of my life and my loved ones. I want to start off by saying I love you, honor you, worship you, and completely respect you. ### has a cold, Jesus, and his colds can lead to other things. JESUS, I'm asking you today to please remove this deep cough from ### and any breathing problems he may be having and make him well for school tomorrow as I know only you can. Lord, I know I'm not perfect and need to try harder, but my goal is to be as much Christ-like as possible. Please forgive me for my sins. I don't judge anyone because I know I'm not perfect. Lord Jesus, please bless my sisters and cousins and friends and the new additions in the family so that everyone is healthy and happy. I'm coming to you again, Lord Jesus, to ask you to bless my marriage and my husband. Jesus, I think he may be addicted to some worldly things. Please forgive him and help him, Lord. He has a good heart, just bad ways. Please help him so that he can be a good husband and father. Please help me with my worldly ways so I can be the best mother, wife, sister, cousin, niece, and friend I can be. Lord Jesus, I'm asking you can you please bless us financially. Lord Jesus, I don't want to go back. I want to be home to work with my child and give him the best of me. Please, Lord Jesus, bless my son and remove any behavioral problems or focusing problems, any problems he may have. I have faith you will bless him and he will be okay. You have got ### this far, and I thank you so much. Lord, I would also like to pray for my health and my weight problem. Please help me lose this weight and be happy. In Jesus' name, AMEN.
