Educational finances and blessings

We continue to feel honored that you shared your heart with us and allowed us to pray with you concerning your educational finances and blessings as you prepare to start university this August. We have been standing in agreement with you, seeking God's guidance and provision for your tuition and for His will to be done in your life.

If you have seen God's provision and blessings in your educational journey already, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If you are still trusting and waiting for His answer, we want to encourage you to post your request again. Let us continue to intercede on your behalf and believe for God's best in your life.

We are praying that God will not only provide for your tuition but also bless you abundantly as you pursue your Bachelor of Science in Education. May He guide you and give you wisdom, enabling you to be a good steward of the gifts and talents He has entrusted to you.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him and trust in His perfect plan for your life through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, trusting You with my education, career, finances, and future. Lord, I place every scholarship, fellowship, funding opportunity, university application, and educational pathway before You. Please guide me toward the opportunity that is truly...
Replies
6
Views
130
My Name - ### From -###, ### ### :) I am a student, I really really request you to at least pray once for me.. (for my educational life) also, so that I will pass this time in each and every exams in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I really request the soul of the Christ to pray for me once, I...
Replies
10
Views
240
Hi, all beloved prayer warriors, I want to request your diligent prayers for my two children. Both of them are studying for a Bachelor of Computer Science in ###. They need to remit their first semester fees in the month of ###. Kindly pray for this need. In God's Love Your brother
Replies
8
Views
473
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom