Education

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HUMPHREY KUYA ETALE

Guest
I am a poor Kenyan and a student at one of the Kenyan Universities. I am unable to pay for my school fees, I am therefore looking for sponsorship for any willing individual or group.

I am also a Christian and would like to maintain my Christianity.
 
AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Child of God,

The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.

Because God wants what is best for you, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to let God’s perfect will to be done in your life.

Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, Bless me in every area of my life. You know what I need. You know the desires of my heart. Supply all my need. And bless me with the desires of my heart that are the will of God for my life. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen.

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early!

I Have Prayed For YOU….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Loving Christ is important please rescue this man! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God iam devoted single parent who found favor in God,and iam praying to God the father to send destiny helper for my son to accomplish his studies he's to join university on ### this month but idont have any amount to start with
Replies
11
Views
190
Praise the Lord 🙏 brother and sister today my two children are going to school for give the knowledge and wisdom God guide My children in every single day we are not well educated my two children studying very well bless them school teacher and friends both are going out and coming in God bless...
Replies
8
Views
125
Please pray for me and my friend acceptance of universities in Germany and also pray for my toefl exam I'm writing in next week for good score and also my friend family is facing big financial problems and also some people are doing black magic to my friends family so please pray for my friends...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom