Ease Anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies.

2blondedana

Servant of All
Please Lord Jesus I am so nervous and restless. Please help me calm my anxiety I am a wreck. I'm scared. I was asked out on a date and he is taking me to a hockey game. I love the idea but it's an hour away and crowds scare me when I'm not with someone that knows my anxiety. Please help me to be strong. I am trying to relax but having a hard time I don't want to be embarrassed. Please Lord anxiety is such a horrible thing. I ask for your safety and guidance. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Remember this today,

Ps 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD (Jesus) hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fear I’ve lost my job from my crippling anxiety. I’m trying to cling to God but I feel as though he has abandoned me. Every day I’m consumed with worry, anxiety and fear, I have no peace. It’s why I don’t believe I’m truly saved because of how little peace and joy and other fruits I have of...
Replies
13
Views
220
I fell back Into lust a month ago and I have been doing it every day. I also struggle with bad anxiety, I can't play video games online, or comment on social media to spread the gospel, it's severe and it's because of school and when I was on the internet a while back. I used to be devout...
Replies
9
Views
302
Please join me in praying for a week relieved of the anxiety, worry, and pain from last week. I'm so anxious for a repeat of some behaviour I repeated on Thursday. Amen
Replies
8
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom