Earnest Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter martin
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

martin

Guest
Hi brethren am ### from ### married to one wife and we have two kids am away from home about ### kms because as i came saved my father and the entire family chased me a way because they do believe in Jesus Christ they are pagans they tried to kill me but i escaped with my family and leaving my mother behind where as she tried to complain they killed her using their demonic powers from my step mother who is called ### ### who is a mysterious which doctor who usually sent demons every day to me and my family i lost my job through her i have no where to call home my children go without food no house rent am totally desperate in life i feel rejection with everyone a round me

i request you brethren to stand with me in earnest prayers so that i can come out of this situation my address email is ### and my tellphone no is ### please i will be very greatly stand with thanks amen
 
Ill be praying for you. God will protect you from them. Just call on Jesus and he will protect you and your family.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for a better employment and for an employer who has withdrawn benefits leaving ### worse off that it is impossible to find housing benefit due to the low salary as the area ### reside in only has housing for rent that is above the salary ### earn.
Replies
11
Views
452
1. God please bring me my marital settlement speedily. I am trusting you oh God to intervene and bring me a faithful, kind, and loving spouse to your Glory. My wedding date is ###/###/### by faith in Jesus name. Amen I pray that the lord open and renew my womb to conceive and give birth to...
Replies
6
Views
292
O GOD, I REALLY DON'T KNOW ANYMORE. TIME IS RUNNING OUT AND UNTIL NOW I STILL DONT HAVE LOTS OF CLIENTS AND AVAILS. DECEMBER IS ABOUT TO END. PLEASE HELP ME. PROVIDE FOR ME AND THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO SETTLE ALL MY DEBTS AND BILLS. I KNOW NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IN YOU O GOD. PLEASE HELP ME. I AM...
Replies
6
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom