Earl's Return

  • Thread starter Thread starter Melanie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melanie

Guest
My prayer is constant and my request unchanging. With humility and faith I implore please send ### back to me soon.
 
Lord, we pray for each person who posts their prayer request at this web site:

Hear from heaven, even from your dwelling-place, their prayer request, and maintain their cause, and forgive those who have sinned against you. Now, O my God, let, I urge you, your eyes be open, and let your ears be attentive, to the prayer request that is made in this place. Please grant it according to your will.

In Jesus Name, Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone! I hope you are all good in Christ❤️❤️ i wanted to ask prayers so I can return to the faith and for my faith to be strong again and to be hungry for the Lord and obedient again and have the fear of the Lord❤️🙏 I will appreciate it very much.
Replies
12
Views
140
Please pray for the return to full health of my Dachshund ###. Remove his injury and pain in his back and his tooth, and heal him 100%.
Replies
11
Views
242
Please pray to return all witchcraft defilement sickness, uncleanliness back to the sender in Jesus’ name. Every unwanted touch. Every jealous voice return to sender in Jesus’ name. Every unclean spirit return to sender in Jesus’ name.
Replies
9
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom