Earlier today in ### a train derailed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Earlier today in ### a train derailed off the tracks, killing ### people and injuring over ###. ### of the people injured are currently in critical condition and we need to pray for God to intervene on their behalf.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

😭😭😭 I told my ### earlier today this morning that I'm on my way to his house and about time I arrived to his address and house he had texted me and said He's not even home he's at his second job. But yesterday he didn't even say that he had to work today. I paid for a Lyft ride to get me to my...
Replies
7
Views
396
If you prayed for me earlier today, I would like to give a small update and it seems my dog may be dealing with some type of anxiety or panic disorder that maybe making him not want to eat, but I don’t know any further than that. Thank you for your continued prayers over his whole health and my...
Replies
9
Views
343
Need to train day earlier then my normal start day
Replies
7
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,700
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom