Dying Grandmother, Good School Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prayerspain

Guest
I have a dying grandmother (b###) please pray for her speedy recovery! For her liver! ### and ### family have also been praying & ### also request a prayer for ### so ### can have a great school year without any problems. Please pray.
 
Purpose is a Process

Author: ###

Location: ###

Web site: www.lacetaylor.com

Have you ever cried out to God, “Why”? Have you ever found yourself wondering if He has forgotten you? It is hard to understand why we go through trials in our lives. I don’t have the answers, but one thing I do know: God is faithful! He has a plan for us, and knows that our tests have the potential of being our greatest testimonies.

After losing one of my sons in a horrible car crash, I was left wondering what I had done to deserve such grief. In that moment, God was my comfort.

I learned that purpose is a process, and that the greatest tragedy that we experience will access our greatest blessing. It’s not a good thing when someone experiences loss, death or misfortune. But God promises in His Word that “all things work together for good” (Rom. 8:28, NKJV).

When I suffered financial devastation, God proved to be my provider. My heart was torn apart when my marriage of 20 years was rocked by betrayal. But God brought healing.

I discovered that when you hold to God’s truth, He will turn your grief to glory, your pain to purpose and your tragedy to triumph. All you have to do is proclaim His goodness and stand on the truth in His Word that “they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony” (Rev. 12:11).

God has not forgotten you! He has a plan for you and is waiting for you to testify of His goodness. Purpose, however, requires patience, faith and a choice to overcome. God can use your mess and turn it into a message.

Make your choice to stand on His promises and turn away from your despair, guilt and shame. Choose to look into the eyes of a Savior who loves you, accepts you and desires to use you for His glory.
 
Lord, I am praying that you will be with this family and their grandmother. I know what kind of pain is felt when losing a grandmother who you love dearly. I lost my grandma 2 yrs ago on the 21st of aug and I am still feeling the pain. I pray that you comfort them in their time of need as you did me and my family. I know you will give them the strength to get through such a difficult time and you will bring hope to their hearts. You are an amazing God and I know that you will watch over their grandmother just as you had mine. And may she recover from this illness. In Jesus name I pray Lord, amen.
 
Praying for you to be blessed in the school year ahead and also praying for your ### and all that care about her. She will be healed with Jesus' love, amen
 
Father bless this student with a school year of learning and great importance towards character and persistence. Praying for Grandmama that she retain her health and glow with the smile of a Grandmama. Help her liver to function as it should give her fixed love and strength filled with the spirit of faith and understanding of your Holy word. Amen.
 
Lord God this ### needs a healing.

In your mercy please heal her. Also,

this ### is going to school, please

watch over her, and may she have a good

school year.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This has been a difficult year, but I felt God's hand in my life. I still don't understand why so many health issues in just a matter of a few months, but He has been proved faithful in each moment, providing in each difficulty. I have a request: I'm a teacher and it's end of school year - I'm...
Replies
11
Views
204
I'm searching a good school for my daughter, when I check online all the schools have good and bad comments. I'm so confused, I'm a single mom and I'm very concerned about my daughter, please pray for us, I believe there's nothing our God can not do.
Replies
9
Views
297
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! My family and I moved to ### in February 2019 to work with a small church. My mom died in April 2019. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms during Covid. God provided the increase. In my life as a minister, it seems like anytime something...
Replies
10
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,133
Messages
16,807,551
Members
650,572
Latest member
Gwuitargate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom