Finorb

Disciple of Prayer
Dust in our house is a complaint of the soul. My ### is running from everyone. Someone got us done in our house. My father and my brother drink liquor. We showed legs all our the place. We used to go as told. My brother is failing again and my brother has been wearing glasses for ### years. Dance sound in my house. My mom is allergic for ### years. I am in class ### I have to pray for study. I would like to pray to my entire family my father name is ###, my mother name is ###, my brother name is ###, ###, and ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for Peace to increase immeasurably in our house. There is no chaos, but a woman who caused extreme problems, together with her daughter many months ago and a few months ago, by coming uninvited on times that I was working (Focus is of utmost Importance due to vastness and...
Replies
11
Views
172
Will you PLEASE PRAY that the woman who is a child against my age and who was OVERSTEPPING OUR BOUNDARIES and CAUSED TROUBLE, CONFLICT, FIGHTS, IN OUR HOME FOR PAST TWO WEEKS, TO LEAVE OUR HOUSE IMMEDIATELY!!! She caused me to have ANXIETY BURSTS OUTS which I did not have in about A YEAR...due...
Replies
12
Views
371
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with the need for power connection to my house. I have tried to offer all I can to achieve that but in vain. Father, I believe that whenever I reach my end points in...
Replies
8
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,822
Messages
16,803,840
Members
650,319
Latest member
Eldiormaraurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom