Drug Addict ### And Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sandradkl

Guest
I have two prayer requests. First of all, my ### (as of next week) is in active addiction. He is also bipolar untreated. He continues to make life more difficult for himself and anyone around him. Second, my husband lost his job in ###, we are not sure how we are going to pay our house payment. Please pray for my son's salvation and deliverance and our immediate financial needs and a good job for my husband and/or me. Thank you and I join all of you in your prayers.
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy upon her son. Please release him from addiction. Please heal him make him new as he is free from the drug. Please also give her husband a good job to finance the family. Please bless this family with Your teaching, peace, love, joy, and wisdom. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord please help this family to achieve balance in all I pray. Amen.
 
Father, I pray for ###'s salvation. Please give him a heart of purity and let him find no joy in drugs. Lord, please help ### find a job and to be able to provide for his family. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ### and I am drug addict please i want to freedom from drugs addiction forever please 🙏 pray for me
Replies
12
Views
193
Please, prayers for my son ###, he is battling drug addiction, it's been extremely difficult for the family, he's homeless in ###.
Replies
11
Views
177
pray that the meeting that my parents have with my rehab center to discuss what happens with my future goes well, pray that they all believe that i did not relapse on methamphetamine/amphetamines and that they decide i can go home on my pre-established discharge date, that i get everything back...
Replies
12
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom