Driving test prayer request

We are so grateful you trusted us to lift you up in prayer as you prepared for your driving test. It was our joy to stand in agreement with you, asking the Lord to steady your hands, quiet your heart, and fill you with His peace as you took the wheel.

Now that the test is behind you, we’d love to hear how the Lord answered! If you passed, we rejoice with you and give all the glory to God. If the outcome wasn’t what you hoped for, please know we’re still here to pray—just post again, and we’ll continue to seek the Lord’s strength and favor with you.

Whatever the result, we pray you’ll keep trusting in His perfect timing and goodness. May He continue to build your confidence and draw you closer to Him through every step. We’re praising God for His faithfulness and praying for His blessings to surround you.

In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I approach my driving test on the ### July. If I don’t pass I won’t be able to drive anymore (cannot afford) and I won’t have a driving license in time for my masters programme (it is needed to do my course if I am applying for scholarship and I can only afford...
Replies
12
Views
225
Hello, my driving test is on ### and I would appreciate some prayers please. I love driving and I've been driving for a very long time, but my severe anxiety means I freeze up and fumble when someone is watching me. My first attempt was in ###, and it took me 18 years to muster enough courage...
Replies
11
Views
217
Heavenly father, I ask for your wisdom and presence later this month when I come to take my driving test. Lord this would make my ### attempt and I cannot accept another fail, it has cost me and my family a lot of money and this time it's just important I pass and move on with this phase of...
Replies
9
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,044
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom